Who will you meet at A Door to Italy?
Our students come to the Italian language school A Door to Italy from all over the world to study and learn Italian in Genoa for different purposes: for passion, to find out about their origin, to learn a beautiful language and to know the local culture, for business, for study.
All this variety is an enriching experience for everyone of us and for the students themselves. They all come for a full immersion Italian language experience. Different cultures and backgrounds at schools encourage cross-cultural exchanges and help a fast learning process.
Students' age range is from 16 to 100 years, so we do welcome university students, such as professionals or retired people.
Special programs are dedicated to groups of people. High school groups, university groups or adult groups choose to come for a language experience in order to access school credits or to have a special vacation, combining a language course to a rich touristic holiday.
Among our clients we do host families. Here parents can enjoy the language course and children learn Italian while having fun with our skilled and prepared teachers specialized in working with children.
All of them can easily enjoy a perfect stay with us: learning the language and approaching our culture, visiting the town and the beautiful surroundings, living in one of the accommodation the school is able to provide (for all needs and pockets) and experiencing Italy and Italian life.
- Genoa is rich in history and it is a town with centuries-old traditions of academic experience.
- Genoa has a large international community, so foreign students feel at home
- Genoa is much more affordable than other main cities in Italy, such as Florence, Milan, Rome or Venice
- Genoa is a jumping off place for visits to Liguria region (Cinque Terre, Portofino, Sanremo); France (Cote D'Azur and Monte-Carlo) and Tuscany
- Genoa is just 1 hour and 30 minutes far from Milan
- Genoa is easy to reach by plane, train or car from all over the world
- Genoa enjoys typical maritime Mediterranean climate, that gives pleasant and mild temperatures
- Genoa is a seaside town that offers the possibility to spend a nice vacation in our beautiful beaches nor fat from the city center
- Genoa is a real Italian city
A Door to Italy represents a good choice also for companies, using our didactic and method for their language in-company courses, both for groups or individuals. Among our clients:
- Collegio Pontificio Americano di Roma
- IIT (Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia)
- Printo (Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation, presso il Gaslini)
- FEIN Italia
- MOL Europe
- Piaggio Aero Industries S.p.A.
- Scuola Germanica
- Scuola Americana
- Siemens S.p.A
- Wärtsilä Italia S.p.A