A Door to Italy provides all the enrolled students the required documents to show up at the consulate or Italian embassy of his/her own country in order to obtain the study visa:
- Certified of enrollment
- Invoice related to the course
- Document of the registration of the school to the Italian Chamber of Commerce
- Declaration regarding booking of the accommodation (if of competence of the school)
Students who needs visa must pay in advance the invoice and the 30% of the total value of the accommodation (if booked through the school).
In the case the student doesn't get the study visa, the school will return him all the amount paied in advance, except of administrative fees in the measure of 150,00€ and the banking expenses.
Students in possession of the study visa has the obligation to present himself at the police headquarter within eight days of his arrival in Italy for the obtainment of the permit of stay.
Documents required by the Police Office in Italy:
- Copy of the passport (enough only the pages with personal data and with stamps)
- Stamp of 10,33€
- 4 pictures portrait
- DOCUMENTS RELEASED FROM THE ITALIAN CONSULATE
- Documents attesting the insurance contract that covers medical expenses