Family Club allows families with children to experience Genoa and the school together. The program includes group courses for adults and lessons for small groups of children taught by professionals, with materials, lessons and games specifically designed for them. The groups of children are differentiated by level and age group and are a pleasant opportunity to learn to love the Italian language in an amusing and relaxed way.
The many adventures available to be experienced together complete the program... Visits to the aquarium and the children's city, pizza festival, songs... for an unforgettable Italian summer!
Family Club takes place on specific dates, for the duration of 1 week, and it can be repeated.
The program takes place with a minimum of 5 children and includes language lessons in the morning, from 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. + activities in the afternoon.
The lessons are organized as follows:
Adults and teenagers from the age of 14 - 4 Italian language lessons per day from 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., in groups split by level (A1-C2)
Children: 2 Italian lessons (in separate groups: one for 6 - 8 years old, the other 9 - 13 years old) + 2 hours of educational-recreational activities all together, to learn Italian in an easy and enjoyable way.
The recreational activities are intended for parents and children together to allow them to experience together in complete serenity their vacation in Italy.
It is a pleasant 1-week intensive program that includes:
• 40 Italian lessons for adults and teenagers from 14 years old, 20 hours of Italian lessons + 20 hours of playful activities for children
• 1 guided city tour or
• 1 guided walk with ice cream on the promenade
• 1 visit to the Aquarium and access to the Bigo panoramic elevator or
• 1 visit to the Children's City
• 1 practical ceramic lesson and visit to the historic shops (with a taste of chocolate from the ancient Viganotti confectionery) or
• 1 half-day trip
• 1 pizza party at school