A Door to Italy organizes customized programs for foreign schools and universities that include study trips abroad in their academic educational offer.
The programs are organized throughout the year and are accessible to students of various age ranges and fields of study.
Students who take part in a Faculty Led program sponsored by their university enjoy many benefits: they can continue their university studies, take advantage of the acquired credits, experience full Italian immersion including its culture and gaining life experience essential for academic and human growth.
As a hosting institution, A Door to Italy is pleased to offer its experience in organization and logistics, including offering complete planned solutions.
• Italian lessons for small groups at all levels,
• Sector-specific language course for the professional area of interest
• Courses focused on culture, including art and history, opera, cuisine and hospitality, and Italian artistic ceramics
• Accommodation in shared apartments, apartments for private use or boarding with Italian guests
• Leisure activities, trips in and out of the city
• 24/7 support and assistance, with emergency contact
• Medical clinic accessible for any health problems or medical checks
• Pick up arrival/departure
• Visa Assistance
• Health insurance support in case of health issues or injuries, when necessary
It is possible to add an internship to the program, to enrich the professional experience of the students.
The internship is organized according to the field of study of the students and no previous knowledge of the language is required. Students who participate in an internship must attend a 4-week Italian language course (80 lessons).