A Door to Italy hosts, with its tailor-made programs, groups of high school students.
The school organizes tailor-made courses based on a continuous dialog with the teachers of the group, thus taking into account the educational objectives and preferences of the students and with an eye to the budget.
The language and culture course is essential to guarantee young students, in addition to linguistic improvement, greater awareness of their surroundings and to allow them to gain the most from a study experience abroad.
High school programs are available throughout the year:
• SCHOOL TRIPS during the school months, with a focus on language and culture (generally 1 week)
• SUMMER PROGRAMS or during other holidays from 1 to 3 weeks
The programs are tailored to the highlighted needs
All programs offer the following services:
- Italian language course at all levels
- Accommodation in families or shared apartments or hotels
- Excursions and social activities
- Teaching material
- Final certificate of attendance
Teachers for every 15 students are available free of charge.